ResMed AirFit F30
A CPAP mask is an essential part of the CPAP machine as it delivers the humidified air to the patient to ensure a peaceful sleep. The CPAP masks are available in different styles and sizes, some of the masks cover a larger area of facial features while others cover a smaller area. They have several parts and are made of different materials. So, choosing a CPAP mask may not be easy without research, because you will not be able to decide that which mask suits best with your needs.
In this article, we have picked the top 10 CPAP masks to save from spending time and energy in looking for a good CPAP mask. Out of these best CPAP masks, you will be able to choose one that is suitable for you.
CPAP masks reviews
Resmed Airfit F20 Full Mask
This is one of the very popular CPAP masks which has the ability to perform efficiently even at the highest pressure of the CPAP machine. This mask not only ensure even provision of humidified air but it also ensures the comfort of the user. It comes with the infinity silicone cushion which is highly comfortable and allows the mask to fit on the facial features of most of the users.
- It comes with three interchangeable cushions sizes including small, medium and large.
- The infinity cushion comes with variable thickness.
- The mask can fit facial features of most of the users because of its ability to adjust.
- It has proven to fit the facial features of 97% of the users.
- It doesn’t disturb your vision, you can easily watch movies or read books.
- Its nasal bridge is designed in a way to provide maximum comfort to the user.
- Since it has a silicone cushion, it will last you very long.
- It might cover a lot of the area of the face of some people.
Resmed Airfit P10 Nasal Pillow Mask
This CPAP mask is designed in a way to provide the users with a gently dispersing air and it is also one of the quietest CPAP masks. This CPAP mask is a product of the advancing technology that makes it the quietest mask and also allows the user to get a comfortable and peaceful sleep. It consists of three parts which make it compact and lightweight. It has the ability to function efficiently while being comfortable for the user.
- It has QuietAir woven mesh vent technology which makes this CPAP mask very quiet.
- It has a great fitting that fits all the features of the user.
- It has dual wall technology that disperses the air very gently into the nostrils of the user.
- This CPAP mask is 50% lighter than the other CPAP masks that are in comparison with it.
- This mask allows 40 minutes longer sleep to the users.
- It is the quietest mask that has been manufactured till yet.
- It fits all the facial features of the users.
- It promotes patient acceptance.
- It has a short tube.
What is included in the box that it comes in?
It comes with a nasal mask, short tube, mask frame and lastly, 2 headgear clips.
Resmed Airfit N20 Nasal Mask
This CPAP also has the infinity Seal cushion which is a very innovative technology. This mask is designed in a minimalistic design so that not the whole face of the user is covered. It also provides the users with a clear vision; the users can easily read or use their phone without worrying about interference in their vision. The mask has a very comfortable frame which is soft and flexible so that it doesn’t hurt or irritate the users in any way.
- Since the CPAP has magnetic clips release, it makes it very easy to use, you can use these clips whenever there is a need.
- It has a minimalistic design.
- The headgear is made with extra soft material and extra padding.
- It doesn’t cover the whole face of the user because of its minimalistic design.
- Beginners get used to this CPAP mask very easily.
- It prevents the user from red marks or any irritation on the skin.
- It may not be very quiet.
Philips Respironics Dreamwear Gel Nasal Pillow Mask
Since this mask occupies less area of the user’s face, it makes it really easy for them to move around and sit or sleep in a posture they like. This CPAP mask is lightweight and ensures that the patient’s get used to it very easily. This CPAP mask is specifically designed to provide the users with a maximum freedom to move around. It provides a clear vision to the users as well.
- The frame has the ability to be fitted with gel pillows or nasal cushions.
- The tubing swivel is at the top of the head which provides greater freedom to the user.
- It has an ultra-soft silicone frame
- It is lightweight and flexible.
- It comes with interchangeable pillows.
- It comes in three different sizes.
- People who have been using other types of CPAP masks, might have a hard time getting used to this one.
Amaraview Full Face Mask
This is another CPAP mask, featuring the minimalistic design so that the users have the freedom to move around. This mask is also very quiet, it’s noise won’t disturb the user during sleep. It has a few unique features that make it distinct and better than many other CPAP masks that are available. It is very easy to use and focuses on the comfort of the user.
- It has a universal frame system.
- It ensures quiet exhalation.
- It comes with a short tube and you can disconnect it quickly.
- It is compact and lightweight.
- It is quiet.
- It doesn’t cover the whole face of the user and has a minimalistic design.
- It doesn’t have interchangeable pillows.
What is included in the box that it comes in?
It comes with a mask frame, mask cushion, headgear and headgear clips, and short mask tube.
Dreamwear Under Nose Nasal Mask
This is a uniquely designed CPAP mask whose cushions sit on the base of the nose while providing the nose with humidified air. The unusual thing is that you don’t have to insert anything into the nostrils and it will securely provide the required pressure of the air. Since the tubes stay away from the face, they provide maximum freedom to the user to easily move around.
- It provides a clear vision to the users.
- It has a tube-like headgear that deliver the air directly to the nasal cushion.
- The mask works for CPAP and BiPAP machines both.
- It is very comfortable and provides freedom to move to the users.
- It provides stability to the users during therapy.
- It may not be the quietest mask for some people.
Fisher And Paykel Brevida Nasal Pillow Mask
This CPAP mask mainly focuses on the ease of use of the user. This mask has inflatable nasal pillow which can be adjusted according to the facial features of the user. Its headgear is made with high quality soft materials which is adjustable as well, you can adjust it with its Velcro strips. It has various features which are beneficial for the user and also make it different.
- It has a washable diffuser filter.
- It has an ultra-quiet diffuser.
- It has two different pillow sizes included.
- It puts minimal pressure on the nostrils.
- It has an adjustable headgear which can be fixed according to the need of the user.
- It provides a secure seal during therapy.
- It might be slightly difficult to adjust to in the first few uses.
Fisher And Paykel Simplus Full Face Mask
People who prefer full face masks rather than the minimalistic design will appreciate this style of the CPAP mask. It allows easy movement of the user. The user can sleep or sit in any position according the personal preference. It has a breathable headgear which consist of two parts that include stretch and non-stretch parts. It ensures maximum comfort of the user during the sleep or even during the day time.
- It has a rollfit seal that ensures no red marks or irritation on the bridge of the nose.
- It has an advanced air diffuser.
- It provides a comfortable yet secure seal throughout the therapy.
- It provides structure and stability to user during therapy.
- It provides an open field of vision.
- The user can easily move around even with a full-face mask.
- It covers the whole face of the user.
Fisher And Paykel Opus 360
This CPAP mask has a distinct feature that it comes with Opus 360 degrees technology which has a ball and socket, this technology provides the user with extra stability. It is popular for its slim design which allows you to move around freely. It is a product of advanced technology yet with a very simple and functional design.
- It has an innovative ball and socket elbow which provides greater stability to the users.
- It has silicone pillows.
- It provides you freedom to move around.
- It is a simple yet functional design.
- It has an affordable price.
- It provides versatility and stability.
- It doesn’t fit well to some users.
Resmed Mirage Quatro Full Mask With Headgear
This CPAP makes ensures comfort of the user and it is very user-friendly. It fits most of the users and its dual wall follows the contours of the face making it more comfortable for the user. It also prevents the user from red marks and irritation on the skin. It is available is several sizes which you can choose from according to your need. It is lightweight and has a sleek look to it. Not only this, it is a very quiet CPAP mask and won’t disturb you during your sleep.
- You just need to adjust it once and then it will become very easy to put on and take off. You don’t have to set it again and again.
- It has easy assembly so that’s why you can easily clean its various parts.
- It comes with accessories like a travel bag, mask care DVD and quick fitting guide and user guide. These make your life easy and you don’t have to spend time figuring out the methods because the guide will help you out.
- It is user-friendly and comfortable to use.
- It comes with instructions and guides to guide the user rightly.
- It is a leak-free CPAP mask.
- Some people may have trouble wearing it at higher pressures, it may not be able to provide stability at higher levels.
What comes inside of the package?
Mask frame, headgear, cushion and clip, forehead pad and assembly, elbow assembly, all these things are included inside of the package.In this article, we reviewed the top 10 best CPAP masks. CPAP masks are an important component of the CPAP machine and they play a vital role in delivering the right pressure of the humidified air. We did the research for you and picked out the top 10 best ones, we mentioned their major features, pros and cons. Now its your turn to evaluate what you need and you also need to figure out your budget so that you can find the best CPAP mask that will be comfortable, user-friendly and effective for you. We are sure you will be able to get a peaceful and comfortable sleep at night. We hope you find the best CPAP mask according to your need. We wish you best of luck!